1. Entry into the Promotion is only open to Eligible Entrants. An ‘Eligible Entrant’ is an individual who:
a. is an Australian resident aged 18 years and over.
b. enters the Promotion within the Promotional Period.
2. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. All entries and information collected become and remain the property of Snowgoose and Entrants agree to the reproduction of their names and content from their entry on Snowgoose social media and e-newsletter communication at the discretion of Snowgoose.
4. Entries will be kept or destroyed after the Promotion closes, at Snowgoose’s discretion.
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a. visit the promotional entry page via the promotional hyperlink on related Snowgoose Facebook page posts or via the hyperlink on a Snowgoose e-newsletter within the Promotional Period.
b. input the requested contact details including their first and last name, valid email address, a valid Australian delivery address and valid phone number.
c. entrant is then required to input the name they choose for the second child (son or daughter) of current Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, UK, describe in twenty-five (25) words or less why ‘Kate and Wills’ will choose the entrant’s chosen prince/princess name and submit the fully completed entry form.
6. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
7. A maximum of one (1) entry per person is permitted during the Promotional Period.
8. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
9. All valid entries received during the Promotional Period will be judged based on skill. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit, with the winning entry being chosen as the most creative and stating the correct baby name chosen for the second child born to the current Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. The judge/s will be appointed by Snowgoose.
10. The judges’ decision is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Snowgoose reserves the right to disqualify any entry if the entry does not comply with these terms and conditions or if Snowgoose becomes aware the entry infringes a third party rights or is deemed defamatory, offensive or may damage the reputation or goodwill of Snowgoose.
Prize and Winner Notification
12. The prize is one (1) Snowgoose Gift Hamper, including the delivery of the chosen hamper to a valid Australian address (as per Snowgoose’s regular delivery conditions), with the winner having the choice of only one (1) of the following hamper options:
a. Sweet Temptations with Veuve Hamper, RRP $270.00
b. New Arrivals Gift Box, RRP $150.00
13. The winner will be contacted via email and phone and announced on the Snowgoose Facebook page by Tuesday, 5th May 2015 and included in a Snowgoose e-newsletter at Snowgoose’s discretion.
14. The winner consents to the use of their name, image and entry information for current and future promotional and marketing purposes and agrees to participate in reasonable promotional activities as requested by Snowgoose.
15. If the winner declines the Prize, or is not contactable within five (5) days of the completion of the Promotion and Snowgoose has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant, it is at Snowgoose’s complete discretion to award the Prize to another valid entrant.
17. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Participation in the Snowgoose ‘We’re excited what’s on the inside…’ promotion (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
18. The promoter is Fruit Venture Group, T/A Snowgoose Gift Boxes ABN 62 131 354 919, Suite 220, 79 Longueville Road, Lane Cove NSW 2066, phone number 1300 890 892. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to [email protected]
19. The promotional period commences 11am AEST, 8th April 2015 and closes 11.59pm AEST 24th April 2015 (Promotional Period), with 1 draw conducted for all entries received during the promotional period, with a total of one (1) prize to be awarded.
20. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Snowgoose accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
21. Snowgoose will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control, the Prize is unavailable. Snowgoose in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative prize to the equal value and/or specification.
22. Snowgoose is not responsible for any computer interruption or failure that may affect an entry.
23. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage, claim, cost, expense or personal injury suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to, that caused by any person’s negligence) by any Entrant in connection with the Promotion or the Prize.
24. If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Snowgoose, Snowgoose reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law a) to disqualify any Entrant or b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
25. If a provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then to the extent of the invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, that provision must be ignored in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions of these Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.