Home » Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Same day deliveries may be possible if placed before 10am and by request only (subject to stock availability). This will incur a late fee of $10.00 + GST on top of regular freight prices.
- Available for Sydney Metro deliveries only. Deliveries placed after 3pm for next day delivery will also be subject to our late fee of $10.00 + GST.
- Deliveries can only be made to Regional towns with street addresses, not remote properties.
- Snowgoose office is open during Business hours, Monday through to Friday only - deliveries are not possible on weekends or public holidays.
- Specific delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
- A multiple item is more than one item delivered to the same person at the same address at the same time.
- All prices include GST.
- All imagery is for illustrative purpose only.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure all delivery information is correct.
- Whilst all endeavors are made to deliver by the date requested, Snowgoose takes no responsibility for goods that are delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. Due to courier routes, daily demand and traffic specific delivery times can only be our best estimate. Late delivery does not constitute a failure on behalf of Snowgoose and does not entitle cancellation of an order. While all care is taken Snowgoose takes no responsibility for goods that are lost, damaged or stolen after delivery has taken place.
- Snowgoose takes no responsibility for the condition of goods that are on forwarded after the original delivery has been completed. Please note that due to the fragile and perishable nature of the product, goods are designed to be consumed within 48hrs of receipt. Goods on-forwarded after this period are at the receivers own risk and Snowgoose takes no responsibility for any deterioration that may occur due to poor handling, lack of refrigeration or goods that have reached their natural shelf life.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure all proper food handling regulations are met when on-forwarding goods to the general public.
- Non delivery due to inaccurate information or unforeseen circumstances will be charged as per the agreed prices.
- Goods requiring re-direction to an alternative addresses will incur an additional deliver charge. Futile delivery due to an inability to gain access to the premises resulting in a new delivery will incur an additional delivery fee.