Home » Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Same-day deliveries may be possible for Sydney metro areas if placed before 1.30 pm and Perth and Adelaide metro areas if placed before 10 am and by request only (subject to stock availability). Same day delivery fee is applicable
- Deliveries can only be made to regional towns with street addresses, not remote properties. Please be aware that the delivery may take 1-2 days extra as it is being delivered to a regional location
- Snowgoose office is open during business hours, Monday through to Friday only - deliveries are not possible on weekends or public holidays
- Specific delivery times cannot be guaranteed
- Please note that if our couriers need to redeliver the hamper due to the recipient not being home on the delivery day and we are not able to leave at the door or the incorrect delivery address, a re-delivery fee will be charged. This cost is subject to the delivery area. Our customer service team will contact you if this is the case
- A multiple-item is more than one item delivered to the same person at the same address at the same time
- All prices include GST where applicable
- All imagery is for illustrative purposes only
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure all delivery information is correct
- Whilst all endeavours are made to deliver by the date requested, Snowgoose takes no responsibility for goods that are delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. Due to courier routes, daily demand and traffic, specific delivery times can only be our best estimate. Late delivery does not constitute a failure on behalf of Snowgoose and does not entitle cancellation of an order. While all care is taken, Snowgoose takes no responsibility for goods that are lost, damaged or stolen after delivery has taken place
- Snowgoose takes no responsibility for the condition of goods that are onforwarded after the original delivery has been completed. Please note that due to the fragile and perishable nature of the product, goods are designed to be consumed within 48hrs of receipt. Goods on-forwarded after this period are at the recipient's own risk and Snowgoose takes no responsibility for any deterioration that may occur due to poor handling, lack of refrigeration or goods that have reached their natural shelf life
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure all proper food handling regulations are met when on-forwarding goods to the general public
- Non-delivery due to inaccurate information or unforeseen circumstances will be charged as per the agreed prices
- Goods requiring re-direction to an alternative address will incur an additional delivery charge. Futile delivery due to an inability to gain access to the premises resulting in a new delivery will incur an additional delivery fee
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- If you have placed your order and decide that you do not wish to proceed with the delivery, with notice we will refund you fully if your hamper has not been sent to production or dispatched. All refunds processed will be credited back to the original credit card or Paypal account used to purchase the order
- If your order has been made by our production team but not shipped, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee to cover any costs for our team to make your hamper, administration and packing for shipping of the order
- SALE OF LIQUOR
NSW Liquor Act 2007: It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. We support the responsible service of alcohol. Packaged Liquor Licence No: LIQP770017305
Terms & Conditions for Snowgoose Competitions & Promotions
MONACO TO MALFY GIVEAWAY
Instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained within the promotional advertisements form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 and over. Photo identification will be required to redeem the prize. Snowgoose and the promoter and their subsidiaries and immediate families, agents, sponsors or any persons connected with devising or promotion of this competition are ineligible to enter; this includes the participating store owner and their staff.
HOW TO ENTER
1.1 The competition commences on Friday 12th November at 12:00PM AEST and closes Friday 26th November 2021 at 11:59PM AEST (“the Competition Period”).
1.2 In order to enter, the entrants must
- Like the competition’s Instagram or Facebook post
- Follow @snowgoosegiftboxes on Instagram and @snowgoose.gift.boxes on Facebook
- Tag someone else in the comments below the competition’s Instagram or Facebook
1.3 Entrants may enter multiple times
2.1 One winner will be chosen at random;
Prize: The Prize is 1 x Monaco to Malfy Hamper. Total prize value up to $220 AUD.
2.2 Prize cannot be exchanged or refunded in any way by the winner.
2.3 Prize is valid for redemption until Friday 10th December 2021.
3.1 Any prizes that remain unclaimed for 1 month after the end of the promotion period will be awarded to another entrant at random. The pool will be made up of the remaining entrants from the initial competition.
If required, this will occur on 10/12/2021.
3.2 Each entrant who has entered the competition over the Competition Period and completed all steps in accordance with Clause 3 will be entered into the prize pool.
3.3 The winner will be selected by the Promoters at random on the Saturday 27th November 2021 at Fresh Venture Group PTY LTD
[3/29 Birnie Ave, Lidcombe NSW 2141]
3.4 The winner will be announced on Snowgoose’s social media platforms from Saturday 27th November 2021.
3.5 The Promoter’s decision is final.
SELECTION OF PRIZE WINNER
5.1 Each entrant who has entered the competition over the Competition Period and completed all steps in accordance with Clause 3 will be entered into the prize pool.
5.2 The winner will be selected by the Promoters at random on the 05/11/2021 at
Fresh Venture Group Pty Ltd
D4 3-29 Birnie Avenue, Lidcombe NSW 2141
5.3 The winner will be announced on Snowgoose social media platforms from 05/11/2021.
5.4 The Promoter’s decision is final.
4.1 In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoters may in their absolute discretion cancel the competition or other as subject to any State Legislation.
4.2 The Promoters and their associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail.
4.3 The Promoters and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur:
4.4.1 during the draw;
4.4.2 Whilst undertaking any travel won connected with their entry into the draw; or
4.4.3 in the participation in any prize
4.4.4 as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail;
4.4.5 due to the broadcast of any program relating to the competition or the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compere, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person;
4.4.6 due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control.
4.5 The Promoters and its affiliates assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
4.6 If, for any reason, this competition is not capable of being conducted as planned, including, but not limited, due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoters which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoters reserve the right, at their discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or any other dishonest act, may take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to State legislation.
7.1 Participating and entering this contest is considered a complete release of Instagram by each entrant or participant.
7.2 It is also acknowledged that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram
General Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry
- Participation in the Snowgoose WIN a Snowgoose Hamper Promotion (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid
- The promoter is Fresh Venture Group, T/A Snowgoose Gift Boxes ABN 62 131 354 919, Suite 220, 79 Longueville Road, Lane Cove NSW 2066, phone no. 1800 803 570
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to [email protected]
- One draw will be conducted for all entries received during the Promotion
- Snowgoose is not responsible for any computer interruption or failure that may affect an entry
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage, claim, cost, expense or personal injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to, that caused by any person’s negligence) by any Entrant in connection with the Promotion or Prize
- If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Snowgoose, Snowgoose reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate