Roasting fruit is so simple and brings out their gorgeous aromatic flavour. This special breakfast tastes fantastic with superior quality toasted muesli. Dive in and enjoy with your Sunday papers...
- 4 fresh nectarines, halved with
- 600ml low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 150g firm quality brown sugar
- 1 serving of toasted muesli per
- Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan forced).
- Line tray with baking paper and lay nectarine halves cut side up.
- Bake for 1½-2 hours until caramelised on top.
- In the meantime, stir brown sugar into yoghurt and refrigerate until nectarines are done.
- Place two roasted nectarines per person on a plate and add a generous dollop of sweetened yogurt over the top of each.
- Sprinkle over a serve of toasted muesli and dive in!
Note: you can place the yoghurt into its own glass and sprinkle the muesli directly over the fruit to boost the