Roasting fruit is so simple and brings out their gorgeous aromatic flavour. This special breakfast tastes fantastic with superior quality toasted muesli. Dive in and enjoy with your Sunday papers...
- 4 fresh nectarines, halved with
- 600ml low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 150g firm quality brown sugar
- 1 serving of toasted muesli per
- Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan forced).
- Line tray with baking paper and lay nectarine halves cut side up.
- Bake for 1½-2 hours until caramelised on top.
- In the meantime, stir brown sugar into yoghurt and refrigerate until nectarines are done.
- Place two roasted nectarines per person on a plate and add a generous dollop of sweetened yogurt over the top of each.
- Sprinkle over a serve of toasted muesli and dive in!
Note: you can place the yoghurt into its own glass and sprinkle the muesli directly over the fruit to boost the
Don't forget to share and enjoy with your loved ones! You can discover and try other Snowgoose gourmet food and fruit recipes.