CHOCOLATE DIPPED CHERRIES
Summer is upon us. And here at Snowgoose that means we are extremely excited about the cherries that are soon going to arrive. Cherries and chocolates are a match made in heaven and best way to start the summer.
What you need
- Fresh cherries
- White, dark or milk cooking chocolate
- Wash your cherries and leave to dry thoroughly on paper towel.
- Place chocolate chunks into microwaveable bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in-between until melted and smooth.
- Dip the cherries into melted chocolate (holding them by their green stalks), and let the excess chocolate drip off.
- Place dipped cherries onto baking paper laid onto a plate.
- Chill in fridge for around 30 minutes until chocolate is firm (if you can wait that long).
Serve as a delicious treat on their own or as a decorative finish to dessert plates.